Your chance to be a BETA Tester!

BETA Testing our Apps

This is a great opportunity for everyone to have the chance to be one of the first to try out the new apps!

All you need to do is fill out the Google Form linked below!

Note: If you have already given us your information through the investors posting, you DO NOT need to fill this out again.

https://forms.gle/pJCArm9YQjv9KNP47

Small Print / Terms for being a BETA tester
VitraCash reserves the right to revoke any BETA testing privileges at anytime, for any reason that they see fit. By commenting below, you understand that it does not mean you will necessarily be picked, and that the choice of testers will be made fairly, through random generators.
BETA testers understand that they will not receive any type of payment and or incentive, other than the chance of helping build the best app through testing it. Testers should be active in sending feedback through the reporting process on their device, or they may be removed and replaced with an active person.
You should be using your own device when trying out our BETA, and have the latest software update on your device. VitraCash takes no liability whatsoever if the app does not perform as it should during the BETA phase, and this is where you as a BETA tester comes in to report bugs.

5 Likes

Is there any news on when we’ll know whether we’ve been chosen for the beta test? Or when it’ll be happening?

Really looking forward to seeing it!

3 Likes

@koraykoska mentioned there was final step that they were waiting and depending on during the Q&A. Not sure what the latest state of play is.

Also this is a second announcement that looks to be inviting people from outside the investor group as well. Interesting.

5 Likes

@Steve pretty much covers it.

We are just dotting a few i’s and crossing a few t’s, then invites will be sent out.

4 Likes

So when you say a BETA tester, is it just the app or the card and app?

1 Like

I’m sure it will be with a card, they are already ready to be shipped as stated in the weekly recaps and I mean testing the app without one would be pretty much pointless I think.

But of course I don’t know all the features which could be tested without a card :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Unless it’s in a closed UAT environment and we are just using demo transactions.

Oh the excitement :grin:

2 Likes

© 2021 VitraCash Ltd. All rights reserved.
VitraCash Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (No. 12854518).
Registered Address: 2nd Floor College House, 17 King Edwards Road, Ruislip, London, United Kingdom, HA4 7AE.