You are not invited to the beta yet?

I get lots of messages on social media about not being invited to test the app yet.

Why?

1. People LOVE VitraCash and spend UNEXPECTEDLY a lot. So before we invite all the people we have to make sure, everything is SAVE. For VitraCash and for USERS! We have to make sure, there is no room for fraud. We are also being watched from MasterCard and working with other “Big players”. So we can not risk something not being perfect in terms of everyone’s safety.

2. We want the app to be perfect visually as well. So people have better experience from the very beginning. At the end of the day, it’s better for you

But if you are still INTERESTED AS HELL and want to use it RIGHT NOW NO MATTER WHAT -just drop me a message.

8 Likes

Great! Btw, do you support cryptos?

3 Likes

Not yet :wink: But just wait…

1 Like

…….….……you tease! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Is there a hidden beta thread here? I see references to it and @Ryan has pointed a link to https://community.vitracash.com/t/ongoing-issues-27-01-22/1211 which isn’t found .

1 Like

Hey Mal! You can try now it now :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

Sorted! Thanks Ryan!!

3 Likes

Interesting reading this. With master card watching and security concerns do you have a fair usage and limits in place? For example some people mentioned paying hmrc and that can be a lot.

2 Likes

Hi Vikas

You can see general limits here on our help desk. Also available in the chat bubble articles.

1 Like

Is the above limits directly equivalent in pound sterling?

1 Like

Approximately. We’ll look at a GBP column in the future.

2 Likes