Which card design do you like the most? Comment with the number

Update - 01 September 2021
We have decided and printed our cards for the launch. You can see these in the spoiler below.

We will eventually look at different designs later, in line with our subscription model etc, and have a community vote on such.

SPOILER - Confirmed Card Design

Front of Card

Back of Card

Virtual Card

1.)

See also (the transparency):

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

7 Likes

Definitely transparent 1) as it looks great and the most extraordinary/unique! :scream::star_struck:

Also please stick with Vitra logo and “Vitra” name :fist: - as I mentioned in another thread, I like it much more than “Fusion”, “Kvarz” or any other suggested alternative names… :deaf_man:

6 Likes

Hey Petr

Thanks for your input! We will hold an official vote on the name in the near future for all investors to vote on.

2 Likes

I like the transparent 1 as well. Although if we are launching in the next few weeks would have thought this to have been locked in already?

1 Like

Hi Steve

As mentioned here;

We are still on target for this. This is finalisation of design so it can be ready for printing.

3 Likes

Great stuff, I wrongly assumed these things have long lead time to produce.

1 Like

Yes the printing process takes some time but most of it is the chip printing which doesn’t impact design much.

2 Likes

I’m still a fan of cards without numbers, but I need to agree the transperency one looks really cool and unique, I like it!

Is there a reason why some cards have the Investor #1 / R1 and some not?

And if you gonna for the 1st one, will we be able to choose the color freely during the ordering process? :smiley:

2 Likes

Investors will receive a card with this written on. The number corresponds to the round someone invested in.

They’re just depicted randomly here to showcase different designs :relaxed:

3 Likes

As I mentioned earlier, I like the transparent card 1, given it aligns with company transparency etc. but on a practical level will it be durable and scratch resistant? Has the potential to look scruffy? I fully appreciate the future is using the mobile version but there will still be a large group users using the physical card.

2 Likes

I’ll CC @FlorianWinkler and @koraykoska to answer this.

My personal favourites are 3, 5 & 6. Erring towards 6 with a gun to my head.

2 Likes

1). The transparent deism looks amazing! Would be good to select the other main colour.

3 looks very ugly

3 Likes

Welcome @Alex_Davis, nice to see another new member.

2 Likes

I’m a bit late to this. Has a decision been made?

I like 1 - it’s a very different design that jumps out at you.

2 is great as well. Very cool.

Not particularly keen on 3, 4 or 5. They’re not bad, but don’t have the wow factor of the first two.

6 has grown on me since I last saw it. Not sure if it’s been changed at all in the interim.

Great work though guys!

4 Likes

Design 2 for me.

99% of the time it will be in my wallet so personally it doesn’t matter so much to me. The important thing is it works, design of the card is secondary

3 Likes

So, thanks for joining in with the discussion, @Feanor @W2h82. We will be initially launching our card with the similar look to #5.

I’ll point to this update:

2 Likes

4,2,3,1 In that order the rest aren’t as appealing :grinning:

3 Likes

Welcome @ramo014 glad you have joined us.

2 Likes

Number 1 (transparent). And 4 looks good too.

4 Likes

Hey @ibatiku and welcome to the community. Thanks for your input :+1:

2 Likes

© 2021 VitraCash Ltd. All rights reserved.
VitraCash Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (No. 12854518).
Registered Address: 2nd Floor College House, 17 King Edwards Road, Ruislip, London, United Kingdom, HA4 7AE.