1.)

See also (the transparency):

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

5 Likes

Definitely transparent 1) as it looks great and the most extraordinary/unique! :scream::star_struck:

Also please stick with Vitra logo and “Vitra” name :fist: - as I mentioned in another thread, I like it much more than “Fusion”, “Kvarz” or any other suggested alternative names… :deaf_man:

3 Likes

Hey Petr

Thanks for your input! We will hold an official vote on the name in the near future for all investors to vote on.

2 Likes

I like the transparent 1 as well. Although if we are launching in the next few weeks would have thought this to have been locked in already?

1 Like

Hi Steve

As mentioned here;

We are still on target for this. This is finalisation of design so it can be ready for printing.

1 Like

Great stuff, I wrongly assumed these things have long lead time to produce.

1 Like

Yes the printing process takes some time but most of it is the chip printing which doesn’t impact design much.

2 Likes

I’m still a fan of cards without numbers, but I need to agree the transperency one looks really cool and unique, I like it!

Is there a reason why some cards have the Investor #1 / R1 and some not?

And if you gonna for the 1st one, will we be able to choose the color freely during the ordering process? :smiley:

1 Like

Investors will receive a card with this written on. The number corresponds to the round someone invested in.

They’re just depicted randomly here to showcase different designs :relaxed:

2 Likes

As I mentioned earlier, I like the transparent card 1, given it aligns with company transparency etc. but on a practical level will it be durable and scratch resistant? Has the potential to look scruffy? I fully appreciate the future is using the mobile version but there will still be a large group users using the physical card.

1 Like

I’ll CC @FlorianWinkler and @koraykoska to answer this.

My personal favourites are 3, 5 & 6. Erring towards 6 with a gun to my head.

2 Likes

© 2021 VitraCash Ltd. All rights reserved.
VitraCash Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (No. 12854518).
Registered Address: 2nd Floor College House, 17 King Edwards Road, Ruislip, London, United Kingdom, HA4 7AE.