VitraCash Newsletter Jan 21

Just came across todays newsletter mentioning

• Pay with your Maestro and Amex cards anywhere Mastercard is accepted

Does this mean Amex is supported as of today? :scream::scream::scream:

4 Likes

Hi Mark

No, unfortunately it seems an old version was sent out.

We had hoped to offer AMEX, Apple Pay and Google Pay from the beginning but were unable to.

As soon as we do offer compatibility, it will be announced here first.

Best

Ryan

4 Likes

Are these newsletters sent out by subscribing on the website?

1 Like

Yes, exactly. We don’t have existing user accounts in sync with the newsletters yet.

3 Likes

yeah I just signed up manually because I thought it might be helpful to get both perspectives

3 Likes

Cheers for the reply. So that is the ‘Request Access’ link? Couldn’t see anything else relating to a newsletter.

2 Likes

@Steve Yes, that’s our public waitlist. It is ranked and once all investors got access we will start inviting people from the Waitlist. Also, just to keep them engaged, we have this CRM/newsletter.

3 Likes

Following on from this, I’m curious to understand why there’s a waitlist when the app is live?

NB it doesn’t describe itself as a Beta so might not be clear that it’s not the finished product yet, especially if someone goes from that newsletter to download in the hope it supports Amex etc.

2 Likes

Hi Ali :wave:t3:

As I mentioned above, this was old text that was accidentally sent out.

When people have touched base with us regarding it, we have made it clear that we are still in beta & a few things are outstanding.

If you did want to join the beta, you can head here and click on the form link to get access early.

Once we’ve finished this beta, access will be given by the waitlist; before finally opening to the public.

Cheers

Ry

3 Likes

The app is not live. We do not accept verifications. We do accept verification of our beta testers only

What you see in Apple Store /google store is not live yet.

The app basically needs some improvements before it can go REALLY live

3 Likes