[UPDATED] Crowdcube Category

Hi everyone!

As we start our journey after closing our Crowdcube funding round, we have now hidden our Crowdcube category.

This way, only confirmed investors will be able to access this (sometimes) sensitive category and information.

For now - those of you who have signed up may request access by going to the hamburger icon next to your profile picture, clicking on Groups, and requesting to join the Investors group. You will be accepted without any questions for now, however once we confirm investments, we will check your names against the confirmed investors, and should your investment not be confirmed, you will be removed from the group.

We look forward to accepting you!

[UPDATE - 17 May, 22:00 CEST]

After a little bit of tinkering, upon being accepted to the group; you will now automatically be given a cool little flair to show off the fact you are an Investor!

Based off of the Crowdcube colours - a seedling with a dollar spouting is now displayed on your profile picture, very similar to the staff’s.

1 Like

Lovely. Good to hear sir :wink:

1 Like

Access requested. :lock_with_ink_pen::wink:

2 Likes

Hi Ryan,

I can’t find the hamburger sign you are talking about. Please is there any other way I can request access.

Thanks

2 Likes

Looks like this, top right: :hamburger:

1 Like

I don’t have that but thanks anyway someone from admin saw my message and have added me to the group. Cheers

2 Likes

Hi @Ufo007,

When using the mobile app, the ribbon containing the hamburger and your profile avatar will frequently auto-hide. Simply scroll up a little and it should reveal itself again. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I think someone forgot to got to McDonald’s as there’s no burgers in this place​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I’ve manually added you :smiley:

2 Likes

Mobile app? I’m using via safari, which app is it? Discourse?

1 Like

Oh, I’ve got a big C! :sunglasses:

Little things make me happy :smiley:

1 Like

Downloaded DiscourseHub app and I see what you mean now:

2 Likes

Thanks for that Ryan

2 Likes

You are most welcome sir!

1 Like

@Ben_Barker not only Crowdcube investor recognition but you get a wee seedling for being in the first round (is this right @ryan ?) of many more, hopefully!

2 Likes

This will probably be kept for all the rounds, as we don’t want too many groups. It is on my list though going forward.

3 Likes

© 2021 VitraCash Ltd. All rights reserved.
VitraCash Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (No. 12854518).
Registered Address: 2nd Floor College House, 17 King Edwards Road, Ruislip, London, United Kingdom, HA4 7AE.