The Week @ VitraCash (30/08-05/09)

The Week @ VitraCash
[WC: 30 August through 05 September]

Hi all, welcome to the latest post in the The Week series. Apologies that it’s a little late.

As usual, everyone has been busy this week. Let’s see what’s been done.

This Weeks Personals

@koraykoska “Got response from HMRC regarding the SEIS and EIS certificates. Will be issued in the following 1-2 weeks to all investors. We started our yearly accounts and confirmation statement. We started writing our privacy policy and terms and conditions. Virtual Card Design was accepted by MasterCard and there are just a handful outstanding items before we can finally make our first real world transaction :tada:”

@FlorianWinkler has been busy with lots of little things behind the scenes that all add up to a lot.

@gabriel_sperrer has been on holiday this week in Croatia and had an amazing time. He was well deserving of this break!

@Ryan “I again this week have been doing a lot of mundane things which I won’t bore people with. I have done some bits on our Forum, Customer Service Hub, and have been doing bits to assist us getting ready for our live transactions.”

@benyam “Implemented most recent transactions composable, specific transaction details page including location in a map composable and analytics page that has a reusable bar chart of weekly spending composable with all other analytics details.”

@Zulfia_Kadarberdieva has been busy on our Social Media, keeping everyone entertained and asking the most important questions! You can follow her daily posts on our Social Media :slight_smile:

This Weeks Good To Know

• Our iOS app is in a closed TestFlight beta while we work on getting the building bricks all into place, but there’s an amazing feeling that it’s close!

• Our BIN has gone live! (Bank Identification Number; the first 4-6 digits displayed on your card)

• We are edging ever closer to finding an iOS Engineer to join us, and we hope to be able to introduce them soon.

• This week coming, we should be able to confirm merchandise orders and get the ball rolling for this.

• Our partnership with Growth Gorilla continues to blossom and help us ready towards launch.

• We are close to confirming which provider we will be going through to Plant a Tree for Every Investor. I hope to be able to update you all on this on our next posting of The Week.

Until the next update, if you have any questions, feel free to drop a post or comment on the forum!

Signing off;
~ Ry :man_technologist:

6 Likes

Sounds like yet another extremely productive week, thank you for all your hard work to make the dream a reality.

Makes me feel guilty, investing in you guys was the easy bit!

2 Likes

I was going to thank Ryan for the week update and here I see

3 Likes

Special mention to @Zulfia_Kadarberdieva for making potentially a very sterile, black and white FinTech company, into something so colourful and humanising (I think is the right word) our engagement with the company.

I’m sure after launch and our social’s increase in followers, you’ll become legendary.

Ha! Writing about you!

3 Likes

I knew Steve was going to comment my activity !!!

Very predictable :blush::blush::blush::rofl:

But thank you :fire::rocket:

I felt it :joy::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket: !!!

It’s unfair , that you know so much about all of us and what we did last week.
And we know nothing about YOU !!!:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

3 Likes

Maybe we should have Steve report his week every week?

3 Likes

Yes ! I VOTE for it !!! @Steve

I see you :eyes:

3 Likes

I second that, @Steve is always on here, be intreing to see what he does with the rest of his time.

4 Likes

Pah, that’s the last compliment from me :wink:

There’s nothing to see here.

Wouldn’t wish that on anyone!

Not talking to you.

@ryan I have concerns this topic has gone, off topic due to the actions of @Zulfia_Kadarberdieva , can you please remind her of the house rules and take the appropriate action.

Gone!

Okay. You’ve found me out. @koraykoska hired me as the company cheer leader. He sent me a uniform with a V on the front :flushed:

5 Likes

I am the only girl here, so I am allowed to do almost anything I want. You can’t deny - I have special rules :muscle:
I meant cute-predictable :blush:. Please talk to me again :sob::sob::sob:

I want to have this uniform!!! I am already dreaming about some cute Vitra-branded outfits so I can make reels in it :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Coming soon, dear. I’ll be presenting Florian with the final updated merch later today or tomorrow for sign off. Then we get our shirts :man_dancing:t3:

6 Likes

Again an awesome update, thanks @ryan !

And I really want to see you both @Zulfia_Kadarberdieva and @Steve in your “vitra (cheer leader) uniforms” :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks Sören!

Unfortunately it will just be staff getting shirts at this point, but we may look at doing a kind of merch shop down the line with some goodies that don’t cost stupid amounts.

3 Likes

I think we could do a Tiktok dance with @Steve !

3 Likes

That’s a bloody good turn around on them certs… had to wait six month on some!!

Much appreciated team…

Oh don’t forget poor me on merchandise… yes I know you had to put a certain amount in but I was told we won’t forget you. I actually wear my stuff to advertise stuff

That me now advertising coconut tax/bank account

2 Likes

:point_down:t3:

Nice to see your Coconut shirt. I had the bag which I’m happy with.

4 Likes

O couldn’t get the bag they had all gone

2 Likes

I’m in my 30s, TikTok is for 20s :no_good_man:

3 Likes

Awww c’mon @Steve you need to stay young and “hip” ! :stuck_out_tongue: :grin:

4 Likes

That’s not true at all !

4 Likes

© 2021 VitraCash Ltd. All rights reserved.
VitraCash Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (No. 12854518).
Registered Address: 2nd Floor College House, 17 King Edwards Road, Ruislip, London, United Kingdom, HA4 7AE.