The Week @ VitraCash (20/09-26/09)

The Week @ VitraCash
[WC: 20 September through 26 September]

Hi all, welcome to the latest post in the The Week series.

As usual, everyone has been busy this week. Let’s see what’s been done.

This Weeks Personals

@koraykoska has been busy with lots of things behind the scenes that all add up to a lot, as well as assisting with the apps.

@FlorianWinkler has been busy with lots of things behind the scenes that all add up to a lot, as well as assisting with the apps.

@gabriel_sperrer has been hard at work getting the iOS app ready for BETA launch. (We haven’t bothered them with giving us a detailed update as it’s more important to get the app finished right now!)

@Ryan "I have been busy with merchandise and help desk bits. I have also been getting things ready for staff when we send merch and staff packs out. Something exciting is planned for everyone in the next couple of months - aside from our launch. Keep tuned.”

@benyam has been hard at work getting the Android app ready for BETA launch. (We haven’t bothered them with giving us a detailed update as it’s more important to get the app finished right now!)

@Zulfia_Kadarberdieva This week, Zulfia has been busy with our social media presence. She’s kindly provided us some numbers so everyone can see our progression!

Instagram, SEO & YouTube - Unfortunately, we have had some issues with our social media presence this week, we hope to be back to normal next week.

GIPHY - Our Vitra stickers are out! :boom: They’ve already received over 11K views). New stickers are coming soon and it is now possible to use the stickers on TikTok, Instagram, WhatsApp, and so on.

This Weeks Good To Know

• Our Investor Q+A is on Wednesday evening!

• Our apps are close to being opened to Investor BETA testing.

• Cards are ready for shipping! :truck:

• Merchandise is nearly ready to enter printing stages, we have approved the proofs. Once we pay the bill, then it’ll be, at most, 1 months lead time.

• Staff shirts have been received! :eyes: :tshirt: Want to see? Check the spoiler at the bottom of this weeks update. (Yes… it’s a real spoiler this time…)

• Final reminder to @investors a massive 20% of spaces have been booked for our Investors Q+A; which is already more than we had at our first one a few months back. Please book your space by 1400 CEST on 30 September to attend (you can do this by following the link in the thread linked above). We’re looking forward to seeing all of you at the end of this month :man_dancing:t3:

• Our partnership with Growth Gorilla continues to blossom and help us ready towards launch, with some exciting bits nearly ready to go live. This week some adverts have gone live, and some more are getting ready. You may have seen it on Facebook or other social media! You can see one of the banners in the spoiler below.

• We are close to confirming which provider we will be going through to Plant a Tree for Every Investor. (I know this has been here for a couple of weeks, however it’s important for you all to know that we’re not forgetting about it).

Staff Shirts

Banner Ad

I won’t be around too freely tomorrow, I’m sure you’ll all work out why when you look at any of my posts. If there’s an emergency, or I’m bored, I’m sure I’ll be around to answer comments.

Until Tuesday, or the next update, if you have any questions, feel free to drop a post or comment on the forum!

Signing off;
~ Ry :man_technologist:

7 Likes

Round neck vs Polo, divided fashion opinions in the team.

3 Likes

Yessir!

I’m on the more traditional British polo side. I hate T-shirts without collars. Think it’s just because I’ve grown up with collars all my life.

3 Likes

Everyday’s a catwalk.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Haha it’s indeed a wide range of options for the team. I would definitely be on the T-shirt with round neck side :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Why is everyone against me :rage:

3 Likes

Well I grew up with round neck T-shirts :man_shrugging: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I’ll let you off, I guess.

2 Likes

…Mine’s a large

4 Likes

Instagram gone?

3 Likes

Hi Steve

As I mentioned above, we’re having a couple of technical difficulties but we hope to have them resolved soon!

2 Likes

Oh yes, my bad, sorry.

2 Likes

© 2021 VitraCash Ltd. All rights reserved.
VitraCash Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (No. 12854518).
Registered Address: 2nd Floor College House, 17 King Edwards Road, Ruislip, London, United Kingdom, HA4 7AE.