The Week @ VitraCash (16/08-22/08)

vitra_logo-2

The Week @ VitraCash
[WC: 16 August through 22 August]

Hi all, welcome to the latest post in the The Week series.

As usual, everyone has been busy this week. Let’s see what’s been done.

This Weeks Personals

@koraykoska “Finalized and ordered packaging for the VitraCard. Sent virtual card designs to MasterCard for approval. Finalized due diligence step for most of our suppliers. Decided which KYC provider we will use.”

@FlorianWinkler “I set up everything to start with our marketing campaign with Growth Gorilla. I finished the Due Diligence documents for checkout. Worked on the algorithm.”

@gabriel_sperrer has had meetings this week and been doing a lot for our apps and our KYC implementation.

@Ryan “I have been busy setting up our Customer Support desk and continue to do this. I’m working on compliance bits regarding internal reports and a way to escalate these to regulated partners.”

@benyam has been hard at work on the Android App.

@gus has been helping in the background as usual and helped automate letting people know when a change has been made to our backlog.

This Weeks Good To Know

• Our iOS app is in a closed TestFlight beta while we work on getting the building bricks all into place, but there’s an amazing feeling that it’s close!

• Look out for an update from Koray this week with important announcements. (It definitely will be coming this week! It’s now awaiting 1 final edit before being sent.)

• VitraCard packaging has been finalised and ordered.

• KYC has been decided on and is being implemented.

• The Blog on our website will be utilised more from this week on, be sure to look out for my first one here.

Until the next update, if you have any questions, feel free to drop a post or comment on the forum!

Signing off;
~ Ry :man_technologist:

4 Likes

Appreciate these updates. Above and beyond what you are obliged to do.

2 Likes

You’re welcome, Steve.

We want to ensure that we keep you updated as we go along.

2 Likes

Thanks again for pushing those updates. I’ve rarely seen any company providing weekly updates as those can be very time consuming but those make it super transparent and I feel very informed about the progress, so keep it up as long as you can! :smiley:

I hope the packaging of the cards will be super smooth to open and have a nice feeling while you do so (hard to explain what I mean :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Agree. Just a shame there is not more engagement from the 800 plus other investors to see the updates and progress being made. Hopefully when the first product launches it may stimulate some conversation.

3 Likes

I hope so too! Till that point, we “rock” this forum alone :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Slight amendment to our ‘This Weeks Good To Know’ for this week;

We are holding off on this particular update as we are awaiting a certain date confirmation for something inside the update.

Hopefully this will be sent within a couple of weeks.

3 Likes

© 2021 VitraCash Ltd. All rights reserved.
VitraCash Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (No. 12854518).
Registered Address: 2nd Floor College House, 17 King Edwards Road, Ruislip, London, United Kingdom, HA4 7AE.