The Week @ VitraCash (13/09-19/09)

The Week @ VitraCash
[WC: 13 September through 19 September]

Hi all, welcome to the latest post in the The Week series.

As usual, everyone has been busy this week. Let’s see what’s been done. This week has actually been so busy as we grind closer to the launch, I’ve not pressed people for personal updates this week, so I’ve summarised some of our work instead.

This Weeks Personals

@koraykoska has been busy with lots of things related to our regulated partners and backend, like reports and templates for user downloadable (statements etc). He’s been helping ensure our apps are ready for BETA release.

@FlorianWinkler has, as usual, been more in the background getting on with things that need doing. He’s been working on our GrowthGorilla campaign with the team, some regulatory bits and also been getting harassed by me having to keep asking for different files and formats for the merchandise.

@gabriel_sperrer has been hard at work getting the iOS app ready for BETA launch. (We haven’t bothered them with giving us a detailed update as it’s more important to get the app finished right now!)

@Ryan “I been working on the merchandise :shopping: ! I’ve also been answering all your emails, as our inbox has been quite busy this week. I’m working on our ZenDesk to grow the amount of information on there prior to launch, as well as working here on the Forum. I have also been doing a few bits on the Staff handbook. I have done some other small bits in terms of paperwork which will make me fall asleep if I write about them here!”

@benyam has been hard at work getting the Android app ready for BETA launch. (We haven’t bothered them with giving us a detailed update as it’s more important to get the app finished right now!)

@Zulfia_Kadarberdieva This week, Zulfia has been busy with our social media presence. She’s kindly provided us some numbers so everyone can see our progression!

Instagram - 3,145 accounts reached (10 - 16 Sep) / One video went viral with over 10,000 views! :exploding_head:

SEO - 3 blog posts about Vitra on a well known German website (very high DA).

GIPSY - Our Vitra stickers are out! :boom: They’ve already received over 11K views). New stickers are coming soon and it is now possible to use the stickers on TikTok, Instagram, WhatsApp, and so on.

YouTube This week we’ve made 1 Short and 1 promotional Crowdcube video uploaded. Unfortunately this has only had 18 views :sob:

This Weeks Good To Know

• Our apps are close to being opened to Investor BETA testing.

• Cards are ready for shipping! :truck:

• Merchandise is nearly ready to enter printing stages, we are just awaiting the proofs and for a couple of images to be updated and then it’ll be, at most, 1 months lead time.

• Staff shirts have finished printing and should be with Ryan on Monday or Tuesday next week! :tshirt:

• A couple of new plugins for the forum went live this week. You can read about them by clicking here.

• A reminder to @investors who have not yet confirmed their address for any of the merchandise they’re eligible for, please do so by the end of day on 20th September, otherwise the address on your CrowdCube investment will be used, and we will not accept any liability for lost or missing parcels if this is the case.
    (Please note, some investors have altered the amounts they actually invested in the survey. If you have done this, you will not receive the merchandise the survey said - you will only receive whatever your actual investment entitlement was).

• Again as a reminder to @investors a massive 20% of spaces have been booked for our Investors Q+A; which is already more than we had at our first one a few months back. Please book your space by 1400 CEST on 30 September to attend (you can do this by following the link in the thread linked above). We’re looking forward to seeing all of you at the end of this month :man_dancing:t3:

• Our partnership with Growth Gorilla continues to blossom and help us ready towards launch, with some exciting bits nearly ready to go live. This week some adverts have gone live, and some more are getting ready. You may have seen it on Facebook or other social media!

• We are close to confirming which provider we will be going through to Plant a Tree for Every Investor. (I know this has been here for a couple of weeks, however it’s important for you all to know that we’re not forgetting about it).

Until the next update, if you have any questions, feel free to drop a post or comment on the forum!

Signing off;
~ Ry :man_technologist:

5 Likes

Thanks again for this update! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Looking really forward to finally hold a card in my hand!

3 Likes

Exclusive footage of how this will look:

3 Likes

Haha exactly like this :smiley:

2 Likes

© 2021 VitraCash Ltd. All rights reserved.
VitraCash Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (No. 12854518).
Registered Address: 2nd Floor College House, 17 King Edwards Road, Ruislip, London, United Kingdom, HA4 7AE.