The Week @ VitraCash (09/09-15/08)

The Week @ VitraCash
[WC: 09 August through 15 August]

Hi all, welcome to the latest post in the The Week series.

As usual, everyone has been busy this week. Let’s see what’s been done.

This Weeks Personals

@koraykoska “Finaliztions with our BIN SPONSOR on the MasterCard project. Sent card design to be signed off by MasterCard. Final reviews of our compliance policies. Worked on SFTP Setup for settlement and reconciliation with our regulated partners. Some finance and accounting chats. Started working on the packaging design.”

@FlorianWinkler “We started working with Growth Gorilla, a Fintech Marketing Agency to plan our launch campaign. Apart from that we got on with our patent application and the due diligence processes with our partners.”

@gabriel_sperrer “Worked on sign-up and sign-in. Did a lot of technical setup that will help us become faster in the future.”

@Ryan “I have been having interviews and getting some compliance bits done. I’m working on getting management a better way of having UK-based mobile numbers for future, and have had meetings with several people.”

@benyam “Worked on polishing and bulletproofing the sign up flow, and today I started working on integrating checkout SDK for android.”

@gus has been helping in the background as usual and helped automate letting people know when a change has been made to our backlog.

This Weeks Good To Know

• Our iOS app is in a closed TestFlight beta while we work on getting the building bricks all into place, but there’s an amazing feeling that it’s close!

• Look out for an update from Koray this week with important announcements. (It will be coming this week!)

• The issue with user flairs has been resolved.

• Those Investors who have been sent an invite, but have not yet joined have been sent a reminder email today (16 August).

Until the next update, if you have any questions, feel free to drop a post or comment on the forum!

Signing off;
~ Ry :man_technologist:

2 Likes

Thanks @ryan.

Is Bernhard Wieser still active in the team?

1 Like

I believe so, behind the scenes, but let me get an official answer and I’ll reply/edit this shortly, @Steve :slight_smile:

Answer for you @Steve; Florian meets with Bernard roughly once a week to go over marketing and the brand, so yes he’s still active in his advisor capacity.

1 Like

Brilliant, great stuff. I think his experience will be a big asset to the team.

1 Like

© 2021 VitraCash Ltd. All rights reserved.
VitraCash Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (No. 12854518).
Registered Address: 2nd Floor College House, 17 King Edwards Road, Ruislip, London, United Kingdom, HA4 7AE.