The Week @ VitraCash (01/11-07/11)

The Week @ VitraCash
[WC: 01 November through 07 November]

Hi all, welcome to the latest post in the The Week series.

As usual, everyone has been busy this week. Let’s see what’s been happening!

This Weeks Personals

@koraykoska has been busy with lots of things behind the scenes that all add up to a lot, as well as assisting with the apps.

@FlorianWinkler “We were in London this week to meet investors and decide on an apartment and office, which we did. I finished preparing PR and design material that we need in the coming weeks.”

@gabriel_sperrer has been hard at work getting the apps ready for BETA launch.
(We haven’t bothered them with giving us a detailed update as it’s more important to get the app finished right now!)

@Ryan “I’m back. The past 3 weeks have been a preview of hell! This week I had to take it slow, as I am meant to for the next few months, however I started putting together our employee handbook, and had some calls regarding some behind the scenes bits to do with Staff. I’ve also been tracking EU/RoW merchandise boxes.”

@Zulfia_Kadarberdieva This week, Zulfia has been busy with our social media presence. She’s kindly provided us some numbers so everyone can see our progression!

Instagram, SEO & YouTube - Our Instagram is now live again, and through GrowthGorilla, we are starting adverts through the 'gram. Look out and let us know if you see any!

GIPHY - Our Vitra stickers are out! :boom: They’ve already received over 100K views). New stickers are coming soon and it is now possible to use the stickers on TikTok, Instagram, WhatsApp, and so on.

@benyam has been hard at work getting the Android app ready for BETA launch.
(We haven’t bothered them with giving us a detailed update as it’s more important to get the app finished right now!)

@alexey “This week I have done OTP Screen, User Info Screen, Country Picker, and got started on SignIn Screen.”

@Lesya_Merenkova started with us this week, and has been settling in getting used to our operations.

This Weeks Good To Know

• Lesya joined our team this week!

• Our first ever real world transaction with a VitraCard took place on 30 September!

• Our apps are close to being opened to Investor BETA testing. We hope within the next two weeks that we will be able to push these out.

• Cards are ready for shipping! :truck:

• :shopping: 95% of merchandise boxes have been delivered.

• Our partnership with Growth Gorilla continues to blossom and help us ready towards launch, with some exciting bits nearly ready to go live. This week some adverts have gone live, and some more are getting ready. You may have seen it on Facebook or other social media!

• We are close to confirming which provider we will be going through to Plant a Tree for Every Investor. (We hope to try and confirm this by the end of the year, due to Ryan’s sickness, we haven’t had the fullest amount of time to concentrate on this).

Until the next update or if you have any questions, you know what to do! :point_down:t3:

Signing off;
~ Ry :man_technologist:

5 Likes

An important document that shows you are looking out for your employees. :clap:

It’s been a rough week but I don’t recall meeting you. :thinking: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Assuming these are large scale VCs. Obviously don’t expect this to be commented on, here. :slightly_smiling_face:

There are some pretty nice apartments on the market in the Docklands area.

Looking forward to my invite to the house warming party. :tada: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :clinking_glasses: :champagne: :beers: :beer: :man_dancing: :dancer:

2 Likes

The good thing is, with Visa’s being granted, we can now look at planning the investor meal properly.

I will probably look into this a bit more from next week now.

Exactly, this will contain all our policies and escalation maps, but also signage of where they can go to get support from us.

4 Likes

© 2021 VitraCash Ltd. All rights reserved.
VitraCash Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (No. 12854518).
Registered Address: 2nd Floor College House, 17 King Edwards Road, Ruislip, London, United Kingdom, HA4 7AE.