Show us your 4-legged friends!

Here at VitraCash, our pets are an extension of our team, and we love them!

So we thought about being introduced to our community’s 4 legged family.

I’ll get it going!

This is Tiger, my 7 year old British Short Haired Tabby/Tortoise-esque colour.

She has been with me since she was ~10 weeks old as we rescued her from my then neighbours who weren’t looking after her.

This is Finn, my 2 year old European Short Haired, also Tabby/Tortoise-esque coloured.

We’ve had him from about 6 months old.

They both help keep me in check when working!

5 Likes

Just need to check a couple of things, is that you or your better half at work and had to Google Kotlin :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Here’s the cats again seen as @ryan & @Zulfia_Kadarberdieva seem to have a preference over dogs…

Brown spot is called Cheika and the snow spot is called Parsnip, both girls and sisters.

5 Likes

OMG :scream: :flushed: are they yours ???:drooling_face:ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I also have a cat -girl at home :slight_smile: She is very aggressive though. And ALFA!

3 Likes

Of course they are mine, I didn’t kidnap the cats for the previous photo :relaxed:

3 Likes

Such ladies :)))))))))

5 Likes

That is my husband probably watching anime or car YouTube. I was putting together testing for potential engineers when this photo got taken!

3 Likes

Stunning!!!

2 Likes

Hey @Matt_Lester, both @Steve and I happened to notice the floof in your profile pic, we’d love to be introduced to him :eyes:

1 Like

@ryan @Steve
Meet Max, he was my best friend for 13 years. Did everything with me. Very much loved and missed

5 Likes

Meet Whisky or 4 month old Maine coon and Dante who is a grand old age of 11.

6 Likes

Oh my gosh. Max looked like he was the goodest of boys!

And those cats :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Matt_Lester in a world where so much is uncertain, everything being about progress & profits and social media creating a prison of proving oneself for which so many try to escape. It’s nice to see our furry friends keeping it all real.

5 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:he is /was so cool :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Wow it was hard to understand what you mean

5 Likes

My queen :crown:

5 Likes

Ahhhh! Kitty!

How old is she?!

3 Likes

2 years old :cat:

If I can, I’ll take a picture of the other one too.

4 Likes

She is the princess :cat:

6 Likes

LOVE. How old is this one?

3 Likes

She is 1 years old :cat:

4 Likes

© 2021 VitraCash Ltd. All rights reserved.
VitraCash Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (No. 12854518).
Registered Address: 2nd Floor College House, 17 King Edwards Road, Ruislip, London, United Kingdom, HA4 7AE.