Section in the app on cashback

Would be great if there is a section on the app like Revolut where bunch of shops, services etc. are presented with all the cashback that can be get, obviously automatically applied if you go through those links which perhaps also brings them revenue too. If possible arranged by the highest % cashback store first or on top.

3 Likes

This is a good idea; but we would need to try and find different offers, to differentiate us more from Revolut.

3 Likes

Interesting suggestion @Kristian_Yakov It would be great if the cashback deals were exclusive to Vitra. There are many more merchants who do not participate in the big schemes (Nectar, Payback, etc) and could offer exclusive deals through Vitra.

3 Likes

Anything that would optimise the main features of the card, and bring revenue from the banks and stores. But yeah absolutely agree it needs to different from Revolut. Perhaps begin with stores offering having large savings, with option to select the type of stores according to their business: holidays, clothing, rent a car etc.

2 Likes

I’ve actually had a really good idea that extends this idea, which frustratingly I cannot go into openly yet, but I think it could help with Martins point of exclusive to Vitra & add optimisation to the account.

Leave it with me, hopefully I’ll be able to post openly about it in a day or two after I’ve spoken to a couple of people :crossed_fingers:t3:

4 Likes

I’m intrigued @ryan :grinning:

2 Likes

Is the best thing isn’t, do everything on your banking app. You want a holiday you get in there you can plan you finances there etc. the app is pointing at you which website is doing big discounts at the moment and what card would the algorithm use (so u get that bank benefits too ) and gives your total of benefits all together. Oh but you need to book a car on that island where you going so u carry on doing the same thing again, basically a card that is on your side, trying to save you money lol. Partnerships with stores and brands worldwide, the more stores are in the more commissions (same as cards ). Options to choose how to save money, cashback, or best discount value, bulk buys, seasonal etc.

2 Likes

I tend to agree @Kristian_Yakov. I don’t think products or services that need a long term commitment work well as part of an in-app marketplace. One-off purchases or short term agreements (such as single trip travel insurance, car hire, excursions, tourist SIM cards, etc) would be a much more attractive proposition. From the customer point of view, the added convenience and relatively low risk make it a no-brainer.

3 Likes

© 2021 VitraCash Ltd. All rights reserved.
VitraCash Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (No. 12854518).
Registered Address: 2nd Floor College House, 17 King Edwards Road, Ruislip, London, United Kingdom, HA4 7AE.