Processing - Going on for weeks now

How long does it take to process the application ?

I have already read in some German forums that they call it either Vitracrash or even Vitratrash because their verification is stuck for almost a month now.

The statement from your support to one of the members of the Frequent Traveller forum that you can keep it in status “Processing” as long as you please is unacceptable by any standard.

Either keep customers updated with a simple E-Mail or do not ask people to pay for the card upfront.

This will only lead to fraudulent chargebacks. If there are no updates shortly I will ask for a chargeback due to fraud for sure.

3 Likes

Hi @fiatstilojtd

Can you please send me a private message with your email address? I can get you verified.

Thank you for posting this here.

3 Likes

HI Koray,

I would send you a private message, but if I open up your avatar there is no message button visible…

3 Likes

How about communicating via:

hello@vitracash.com

or

privacy@vitracash.com

Facebook, Twitter etc.

3 Likes

I am unfortunately in the same boat and have been waiting for a month for my account to be activated.
But absolutely nothing happens. No update mails, like the status is… etc. The app just shows processing (forever?)
The fee for creating and sending the Vitracash card has been gladly accepted and charged to my credit card.

So gradually it is really time to either activate the account or tell if there are problems that they can be cleared.

3 Likes

Last night Koray replied back to me via the Forum and asked me to post my E-Mail address in the public forum, which is an absolute No-Go for me. Afterwards both posts disappeared.

I cannot send him a private message, because it is disabled in his Avatar/Profile.

3 Likes

@fiatstilojtd This was a private message. You can find it by going to your private messages in the top right corner of the forum.

We cannot find your account without your email address, hence also cannot follow up with you via other means. If you don’t want to send us your email here via private message on the forum, please follow up via support@vitracash.com.

@Chris1405 I followed up with you via PM as well.

5 Likes

Update from my side. Koray has solved the issue. Account works, virtual card created.

According to Koray the physical card should be on the way.

4 Likes

@Koray What? How when most people are still waiting for their cards? (Me included)

3 Likes

My problem could be solved.
Many thanks at this point for the uncomplicated and prompt help.

3 Likes

Sorry, I didn’t realize this. I thought we solved most of the issues with non-delivery. I will follow up via PM.

4 Likes

I hope that Koray and his team get all the bugs etc. ironed out and the sh… together in the next 60 days, because after receiving the E-Mail with the changes in Curve I expect a mass exodus from them in 60 days…and look how Plutus is getting hammered with new customers right now because Crypto changed.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m seeing a load of disappointment in the above community right now.

3 Likes

I am very disappointed after reading that email as well mainly because the free tier now allowes just 2 cards to be linked. I rather keep 2 cards in my wallet… I do it anyway as I always carry a backup card.
I don’t think I am going for the curve X tier either because it doesn’t have any appealing park to me (I already have bank cards with 0% FX fees for traveling).
I think I am probably going to cancel my account… I am just giving myself some time to think about it a little…

3 Likes

Hmmmm I can understand why you feel the way you do, it’s a crying shame.

It’s crazy in the community right now people are losing their minds.

If VitraCash decides to get into gear then potentially they could suck up all of Curve’s free users. Let’s just say VitraCash has been mentioned in the above community.

4 Likes

Hi @Koray
I’m still waiting too.
My initial card never got delivered due to some shipping issues to Spain and my name was misspelled.
I was under the impression that this would only be fixed once a new provider had been found. Is this still the case?
The card is still showing on my account as waiting to be activated. It would be nice to see it removed and have the order card reset.

2 Likes

Hi! @Koray
I have been waiting from Feb.
Could you process mine as well?
Thank you very much!

5 Likes

@Koray I have been waiting for the card delivery for months too, could you shoot me a pm so I can give you my email?

6 Likes

I have also been waiting for the card for months. I need to change my initial phone number in the app, too. @Koray any news?

4 Likes

Hey @Koray!

Please could you prodceed my account as well?

Thanks

4 Likes