Operational Maintenance: 21/01/22

VitraCash Maintenance

Hi all

Vitra will be unable to process transactions between the following dates and times due to some operational maintenance that we must carry out to ensure some of the bugs reported with spending get fixed.

We recommend carrying another card during the times below incase the VitraCard is declined.

Maintenance will start at 12:00PM GMT (noon) on Friday 21 January 2022.

Maintenance will end by 12:00PM GMT (noon) on Monday 24 January 2022.

We will try our best to shorten the amount of time we’re in maintenance, however the above dates and times are our worst case scenario.

If you have any queries during this time, please don’t hesitate to contact support.

7 Likes

I was just about to report that when clicking on a transaction to show more details on iOS, the app crashes, however I see this will likely be related to the maintenance outage.

4 Likes

@Steve No, the maintenance should only affect spending with the card. Please report this bug so we can investigate it.

4 Likes

Hope the maintenance went well with not too many unwanted surprises!

2 Likes

Hi All. Still not working for me.
The transaction reaches Vitra but then the payment fails because ‘Used Payment Method: n/a’.
Tested half an hour ago, in Italy.

3 Likes

Same here. I believe the team is aware. :grimacing:

4 Likes

Hi @jrumi

@kai is correct that we are aware of this; we are working on the issue.

3 Likes

Thank you! Can you please send an update when the service is back online?

3 Likes

We will, don’t worry!

3 Likes

Just tried to make an HMRC payment and it was unsuccessful each time. Is the service still down? Have only just read this after sending a support email.
Today is the last day, in theory for HMRC payments so I’m really hoping to be able to use my Vitracash card.

4 Likes

Use your virtual card it might work

3 Likes

Thanks for highlighting this Colin - we’ll take a look at it!

2 Likes

It’s not working for me at all. :thinking:

5 Likes

I tried with Amazon today with the virtual card, got declined. I just thought it wa due to the current maintenance.

3 Likes

Nice idea, but sadly the virtual card doesn’t work either. Payment unsuccessful. Looks like I will have to use Curve (sigh) unless it can be fixed by tomorrow. Still, this is a Beta, so I hope the error data will be useful.

2 Likes

Any idea when this is going to be resolved, it has taken much longer than anticipated to resolve the issue?

3 Likes

@vishalgrg please see Ongoing Issues (27/01/22)

1 Like