My physical card πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€

Even though I was lucky enough to get a card a month earlier than anyone else, I made a decision to deactivate it, scratch my name and the card number off and send it to @Lesya so she can produce social media content

So a couple of days ago I ordered another physical card in the app just like all the testers did !

And now I have it!

8 Likes

This means all the testers who ordered a card during the weekend will be getting them today or tomorrow (in the Uk)

5 Likes

Well that looks like a stunning spot for a festive coffee.

6 Likes

not just the location - the packaging is also really super cool! :ok_hand:

Congrats to the Vitra team :rocket:

4 Likes

Yes, I’m quite jealous to be honest.

Although I do have this:

4 Likes

At least you have snow :snowflake: :snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:

4 Likes

That’s a big card you have you can even put your coffee and flowers on it :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I’m in the UK but recently relocated to the Hebrides, remote islands off the West Coast of Scotland, so might be a day or two more if on the boat, although we have an airport with regular 20 minute flights to Glasgow so depends on the postage priority :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You have been very secretive. But now we know where you live :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh my, hello!

6 Likes

Proper jealous now! #teamAndroid

5 Likes

Android users should be able to use the app today or tomorrow!!!

Did you already activate the card ? If you have problems - I know how to fix them :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Ohhh great news can’t wait!

3 Likes

Fully activated! Took a matter of seconds. Just need to wait for a shop to open so I can try some contactless and Chip & PIN transactions. How do I go about getting a PIN for larger transactions?

4 Likes

I am not exactly sure. But it’s just like any other card. Small transaction should go through (maybe except if the very first one) , and for larger transactions you would be asked to use a pin.

But you chose your pin in the app before ordering ,right ? I guess you can not order a card without choosing a PIN
You still remember the pin , right ?

3 Likes

Hey Steve

@Zulfia is right. You chose your PIN when ordering your card.

You have standard contactless limits after your first Chip and Pin transaction; and for amounts over that, you use the pin you chose when ordering.

If you have forgotten it, drop me a message.

6 Likes

Thanks @Ryan @Zulfia I must have picked one then. Got an idea of what it might be. I’ll try it in an ATM to check.

5 Likes

Any news on this? :eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Waiting to receive my card. How many days later did you receive it?

5 Likes

Bear in mind you’re not in the UK & it’s been Christmas. I’d allow until the New Year for it to arrive.

4 Likes