How long before cards are delivered?

Hi there,

I’m likely to invest in the current VitraCash offering on Crowdcube. I wanted to play with the app and see the experience with the card before doing so, so I downloaded the VitraCash app and ordered/paid for a physical card last Wednesday.

Just wondering how long before I actually get my VitraCash card? Seems like there are three weeks left before the investment window closes, and I wanted to have a play before then.

FYI - I’m based the UK.

5 Likes

Hi and welcome to the VitraCash Community. :wave:

Please reach out to the VitraCash team via the below email address. suport@vitracash.com

Thanks for your question.

4 Likes

Hi @rod

Did you pay for express delivery or did you choose standard?

Cheers

Ryan

4 Likes

Thanks for the info and welcome, Patrice!

Hey Ryan - now that’s a good question! I can’t recall - however I’ve just checked my account and I can see that a £10 payment was made. So whatever that one is?! (A tenner for the card and delivery tells me that it would just be standard, and not express)

Anyhow - I just wanted to get some sort of an idea as I knew the investment window was running out. Hopefully I’ll get the card in the next week or so, which would still leave me two weeks to do some testing.

Also - regarding testing, how do I become an ‘offical’ beta tester?

4 Likes

Hi @rod

In that case you’ve paid for express delivery.

Let me look into this a bit more for you & I’ll get back back to you!

Regarding becoming an official beta tester, for now we’ve closed the beta tester program as we prepare to launch publicly fully.

Once we’ve done this, we anticipate setting up a new beta testing program within the first quarter - whether it goes live in that time is a different question, but the foundations should be laid with how we want it to work within that time.

Cheers

Ryan

3 Likes

Thank you, Sir. I do like the premise of VitraCash, so looking forward to receiving my card.

Have a great Easter weekend!

3 Likes

I haven’t yet been able to successfully register with the app but it would be good to allow potential investors access to the app/card without having to pay for “express delivery” (however much that costs).

My decision on whether to invest depends on my being able to access and try Vitra before investing - and I am sure I am not alone.

2 Likes

Hey @gt94sss2 :wave:t3:

Thanks for joining & being interested in potentially investing.

Potential investors can opt for standard delivery. However their cards will not be sent prior to us turning transactions back on in phases. (An update on this will be posted later).

You can sign up to the app, too, and as long as you pass verification, and once a few bug fixes are pushed, you’ll be able to look around the app. @Dane can possibly chime in here with some helpful notes.

We understand that some people may want to look around and experience prior to investing, however there are processes we must follow and ensure we stay compliant at all times.

With this being said, we are happy if some potential investors don’t feel able to invest in us yet, to wait until our next round where we will again do our best to convince you we are worth your investment.

If it would help, you could potentially post in #chat for some existing investors to reach out to you via PM to answer any questions in private before deciding what you wanted to do.

Cheers

Ryan

3 Likes

Oh well that’s good news. :grin:

3 Likes

Understand the team are pressed but is there a demo type video clip showing the card and app in use, kicking around HQ, that could be shared? Not as good as trying it yourself I understand but would it give those still catching up with the VitraCash vision an opportunity to see the current functionality in practice and future possibilities.

I was going to suggest a live demo (in a closed test environment) but I know time is limited and it may only satisfy tyre kickers rather than attract investment.

3 Likes

Apart from the video on the Crowdcube page right now, which does show some of the app, we don’t have a dedicated one.

I don’t believe that we will have time to set one up in time for the closing of this round, however; this is a good idea, and is definitely something that we can look at setting up for future rounds.

2 Likes

For sure, just in case you had some kind of demo already in existence.

For the next round it shouldn’t be needed, the product will talk for itself.

I see this as an exciting transition phase from theory to reality and a perfect sweet spot for investment. Further down the line when VitraCash becomes more widely adopted and open banking analytics are integrated, it will be reflected in the buy in share price.

2 Likes

The crowdfunding has another 3 weeks to run, doesn’t it?

2 Likes

There is currently 3 weeks on the clock, however we may close earlier once our outside funding has been confirmed and reflected on the Crowdcube bar.

The current funding round is for future growth. We are in parallel raising a much bigger round from VCs as described in this Crowdcube discussion post.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.