🥂 Hogmanay 🥃

Happy New Year (Hogmanay : Scots word for the last day of the old year, here in Scotland)!

Whether it’s New Year already where you are or still to come for others, I wish everyone the very best of health for 2022. Thank you VitraCash for welcoming us into your community and hope that together we can make this already successful company even better in 2022. I’ll be raising a glass of whisky to you all this evening.

Popularised by featuring in Sex & The City this particular rendition of Auld Lang Syne by Mairi Campbell is one of my favourites.

“Should old acquaintance be forgot, and never brought to mind?"
Farewell to all those we’ve lost in 2021. Your memory will never be forgotten.

Finally, what are your New Year resolutions?

9 Likes

Steve

Thank you for your kind words. I hope you have a joyous evening and that your wife isn’t needing to do another 24hr shift.

Going into ‘22, I’ve decided that I won’t be setting any resolutions this year, as for the past 2 things have always gotten in the way, e.g; COVID, my health, and Swedish Gov Agencies.

The one thing that I do wish for though, is a nice quiet ease into the year with nothing massive happening (I’m looking at you, COVID).

And one final thought, although I don’t really need to wish it as I know it will happen, but that VitraCash begins to grow monumentally.

Have a good one, everybody :clinking_glasses: :beers:

7 Likes

I will visit family more often.

3 Likes

I hope everyone will have a happy new year. This community is super nice already and I hope we all gonna have a great journey trough 2022!

6 Likes

Happy New Years :rocket::rocket::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

I hope to see you all here next year with VitraCash shares, that make you a little or maybe not a little richer :snowflake:

Thank you all

5 Likes

Looking forward to meeting you all you founders, staff, investors and supporters for a night out, although it might be dangerous :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Is that translated to pig cash Hogmanay? :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes