Future crowdcube raise

Just seen this on the page for the first time since the last round, how exciting with everything going on, should give more future users and pre existing investors another chance to invest in to a good team making an interesting service/product!

4 Likes

It would be great to have a direct link to the above page.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Hmm… :eyes::eyes::eyes:

Stay tuned :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

I hate to be the one who brings it down, but would prefer a working/functioning product like advised before running into this next raise.
What’s the latest update?

7 Likes

Agree with this also but have noted the displacement of team members due to the situation in Ukraine, though this would also have made sense to push the next funding timeline back, I would hope/assume there is sufficient cash after the pre emption round to tie over until release.

4 Likes

Hey @aaronsmithb the latest update is here.

As mentioned in that update, @Andy, we are preparing for relaunch soon.

This raise was always planned from before launch, and we plan to continue with it.

Currently the raise isn’t live, it is open for expression of interest so you can get priority access to it.

The app will be relaunched before the raise goes live.

7 Likes

Any perks or benefits as an investor?

2 Likes

In the last raise depending on how much you invested you could get x amount of invites for Friends to join, but these shouldn’t be the reason you’re investing.

At this stage you should be investing in the idea and the team to expect long term capital appreciation being the real benefits. Note that due to the nature of investing in unlisted companies you wont be able to pull this money out for a very long time e.g I would say at least 5+ years at this stage probably longer.

Also companies as much as you believe in them can fail not saying this will or won’t but I wouldn’t put your life savings in or an amount you would be sad to lose.

5 Likes

Should let them use the money for what it’s intended for… funding development of the product. It also takes time up to design and procure the products plus shipping costs.

So back to the product… when’s the next iteration coming out @Ryan

4 Likes

@trex There will be some perks, but you’ll have to wait to find out what these are. We won’t announce before the launch.

I echo @Andy here; the perks are merely a ‘thank you’ from us to you for investing in us. They shouldn’t be seen as getting freebies.

@Trojan_ere see:

5 Likes

To be honest, I’m so sorry to make you disappoint. The last private round on CrowdCube, both you and CrowdCube still not give us the new shares document. Now you are going for another round. Will there be any troubles?

2 Likes

Crowdcube always needs so long.
The last round was a private round for existing shareholders before doing this public raise. Just remind yourself how long it took for the first round (Almost 3 months)

3 Likes

Unfortunately it’s Crowdcube that are acting as blockers here. Private equity is not a simple game, particularly in the UK, lots of physical wet signed paper work needs to get processed.

2 Likes

Oh thank you for your information. I don’t know UK law much

3 Likes

Hi @Sh2550

As everyone has answered on your original thread “When will we receive the new shares document”, CrowdCube are the nominee shareholder and are responsible for your share certificates. This is unfortunately out of our hands.

If it is any consolation, I as a staff member still haven’t received my certificate from CrowdCube for the latest raise.

2 Likes