Don’t forget to say hey to discobot!

Hey all!

Some of you may be joining a discourse forum for the first time, so I wanted to let you know about @discobot.

He’s a fantastic guy, and you can earn a basic badge just by replying to his greetings message. Here he’ll show you the basics of the forum.

If you’re feeling brave, there is an advanced tutorial that will earn you a silver badge :wink:. You can access this by entering the following command in a message with him:

@discobot start advanced tutorial

If you’re stuck on something, discobot can also help you/give you some pointers, simply say:

@discobot display help

If you’re still stuck, you’re more than welcome to drop me a private message or head to the #help category and post a topic there.

Have fun!

(P.S: as you can see below, he’ll even reply in threads to you!)

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

@discobot display help

1 Like

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: My mama always said: life’s like a box of chocolate — you never know what you gonna get. — Forrest Gump

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

1 Like

© 2021 VitraCash Ltd. All rights reserved.
VitraCash Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (No. 12854518).
Registered Address: 2nd Floor College House, 17 King Edwards Road, Ruislip, London, United Kingdom, HA4 7AE.