Curve new feature coming soon

Curve customers will soon be able to access the latest technology giving them the ability to allocate payment cards to specific retailers or a recurring payment- Watch this space!

4 Likes

I would love to comment it. But do not want them to complain again…

4 Likes

They must be doing ok as they’ve just won the award for “banking tech if the year” at the UK FinTech Awards 2022

2 Likes

And I wonder how much that cost them :laughing:

2 Likes

:rofl: very true @Steve

Just hope it turns into some return on my investment via a cheeky buy out :chart_with_upwards_trend::sunglasses: :moneybag:

2 Likes

Pfft, how dare you post something like that Richard :sob::sob::sob:

We are the best. People just don’t know it yet!

5 Likes

Very true @Ryan Vitracash is the best and people are seeing that now with the success of the current raise :moneybag::moneybag::chart_with_upwards_trend:

I also sincerely believe Vitracash will surpass its competitors by continuing to pioneer new and exciting features that will blow the competition out of the water :boom: :muscle:t2: :martial_arts_uniform:

4 Likes

Oh, you big charmer.

I’ll let you off :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Smart Rules lets you choose a card to automatically pay for specific purchases. You can set up multiple Smart Rules and apply them to individual categories or price ranges.

Suddenly your HSBC debit card handles anything over £100, meanwhile Monzo sorts the morning commute and your daily coffee habit. Tell us which card to automatically charge when you pay with Curve, and we’ll take care of it. Just set and forget.

3 Likes

Thanks for this @Mal.

This is something we are looking at implementing in the future.

2 Likes

Hi Team, just a heads-up on a new offering from Curve; some of you might have seen.

Kinda looks similar to the tech and AI VC are developing. Anyone care to discuss? Is there a snitch in the house? or is it a case of plagiarism?

1 Like

Well if it’s the latter then they will be a raise for the court proceedings :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Concerning

1 Like

Is it covered by IP is the question team?

1 Like

Hi everyone

I will get an official response to this tomorrow by EOD for you.

1 Like

@ryan. What’s that 50k loan all about??? 20% discount and 4%
sorry mis read… states a raise of 1000000… got my beer goggles on :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Nice try but Curve’s Smart Rules are little use to me. I need rules based on category (MCC) + Merchant much more so than simply category or amount. At the moment, I’m really struggling to see how I can use their Smart Rules.

2 Likes

They should have offered an advanced option with codes and an option to tick prior transactions for a rule. Currently it’s useless.

1 Like