Crowdfunding Success Stories

Have they folded? I thought they did a raise this year?!

I’m surprised to hear they’ve folded; I did think they could be a good market mover.

We hope to bring you good returns!

2 Likes

yes emoov folded just after they raised money on crowdcube was a very dubious situation and a good reason why only to invest what you can afford to lose and see these investments as purely speculative rather than somewhere to invest the majority of your money

4 Likes

Only recently started investing on Seedrs and Crowdcube, but excited with my current investments.
Wish I’d started earlier and got in with FreeTrade etc. though, I’m actually about to start working for them very soon.

4 Likes

Almost £4m raised in a hour for Freetrade. Incredible numbers considering there’s no EIS available!
Anyone else bought any? I had a little dabble.

Currently adding £’000s with every refresh

Looking forward to vitracashs’ multi-million pound raise next year :eyes:

4 Likes

Unfortunately staff can’t buy shares in competitors; but I’m not surprised they’ve raised so much.

I just wish that Freetrade would revert to their ‘openness’ they had and get rid of the paid tier to access certain companies.

3 Likes

Are they classed as competitors?

Yeahni agree to an extent but I suppose they need to find revenue somewhere. Doesn’t seem to be causing much of an issue so far. For me, as soon as they add UK fractionals and crypto they’ll be kling it

3 Likes

You win some you lose some… as long as you are up.

I’ve had problems with crowdcube this week had email for investment opportunity due to preemption right… wouldn’t let me invest emailed crowdcube no response and then it closed and still no response after another email

2 Likes

All the £8million allocated to UK investors was burnt through in just 6 hours! :dash: :chart_with_upwards_trend::unicorn::moneybag: I managed to put more in to get the swag pack more than anything :tshirt::socks:

3 Likes

Managed to get in, in round 5 only added a very small amount of shares this time round though as its getting costly and no socks for me this time sadly.

Think I’m going to be taking a break from crowdfunding though as I need to get some proper diversity in my portfolio so will probably only add to the investments I have already funded.

3 Likes

I looked at it but don’t think at this stage it’s worth jumping in as it’s only going to be marginal profit

1 Like

Did we make the press as a success story in the end. I thought there was a press release being finalised. Even if just a few sentences, the raise was a massive success and the Vitra flag should be flying high telling the world.

Come funding round 2 it will be explosive!

3 Likes

Did somebody say round 2 :eyes:
9e9

2 Likes

I can neither confirm nor deny any whispers at this time.

But what I would say is to stay tuned to the forum and your email :smiley:

2 Likes

© 2021 VitraCash Ltd. All rights reserved.
VitraCash Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (No. 12854518).
Registered Address: 2nd Floor College House, 17 King Edwards Road, Ruislip, London, United Kingdom, HA4 7AE.