Christmas @ VitraCash (13/12/21-02/01/22)

Christmas @ VitraCash
[WC: 13 December 2021 through 02 January 2022]

Hi everyone, and welcome to VitraCashs’ first Christmas.

This update is slightly different to our normal ‘The Week’ series, as this extends into the future ever so slightly.

It’s Christmas Eve! :christmas_tree: Are you ready to join in…

tumblr_my4e3ukq8c1qjdw9qo3_400

Over the past 6 days since launching our iOS App, we have had an amazing response from everyone. Over 110 of you have already signed up through the beta, with more joining everyday.

As of yesterday (23/12/21) at about 19:30 CET, in the 6 days alone, you all helped us pass the milestone of over £10,000.00 in transactions… not even a week in. You guys rock!

Apart from the UK being number one in sign ups, Italy is claiming second place - which surprised us all with the company being founded by Austrians! Germany is in third place.

While all of us here at VitraCash will be taking some breaks across the holiday season, we wanted to say some thank yous.

Firstly, to all of you, our users and or investors. Our mission could not succeed without you, and to have been able to go live with our apps before the end of the year - an amazing feat - which are now in full testing.

Secondly, I’d like to thank on my behalf, and of every single user and investor; our @staff, who have put in some real sacrifices to help deliver the apps for testing prior to the end of the year. Each and every staff member is part of our ever growing family, and while I know some of you reading this won’t know just how much effort is put in by every single one of them in the background, I can attest that they are deserving of this break, to spend and make up time with families, all time they sacrificed by working unsocial hours - by their own choice - to help deliver.

Thirdly and finally, @Koray and @Florian who, without their brains; VitraCash would not even be a thing. So thank you for bringing a cutting edge, new concept, and allowing myself, and our other staff and users join in.

tumblr_3769614799749c808f41b9b5203bfc0c_f7ffdf85_500

While we are taking some breaks over this period; we want to let you all know that over the next 2 weeks, we’ll all still be working within the background to help continuously deliver on bugs and support.

Support will mainly be forum based, in the style of either a public reply or private message support; otherwise, the support email will be checked at a minimum twice a day through to new year, where we will reply to any new/updated tickets during these times.

Should another user post about a problem you’ve had, and you have a work around, in case we don’t get to it before you, please help spread the Christmas spirit by sharing your experience and how you overcame the said issue.

helpful-1503867245-min

Until 2022, on behalf of the whole team here at VitraCash, to all those that celebrate it, have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

1607614141_68589

12 Likes

Amine :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

No holidays for me though :rocket:

4 Likes

Thanks @Ryan for the lovely round up.

I hope our diverse global family of founders, staff, investors, testers and fans all have a peaceful holiday. Understandably not always a happy time for some so please look out for your nearest and dearest even if it’s just giving a little smile :slightly_smiling_face:

As for business, great to hear there will some people keeping the momentum going, hopefully this time next year, founders and staff from this fragile early stage of business growth can take a more extended time off.

I’ll be about on here as my better half is working 24 hours in A&E tomorrow and seemingly I have to get dressed up :santa: and say hello or ho ho ho to the patients on the ward!

Stay safe :hugs:

4 Likes

Hope you all have a very merry Christmas and some well earned time off! Huge congratulations for everything you’ve all achieved this year, I’ve thoroughly enjoyed being a part of the community and couldn’t be happier with the progress you’ve made. £10k in 6 days! Nuts!

3 Likes

Yes, this is staggering :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Awesome news and super cool that you archived 10k in 6 days!

Merry Christmas to you all and hope everyone who is able to have a few days off gets some well deserved recovery!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to all hope you have a good one

3 Likes

Merry Christmas :snowman_with_snow::christmas_tree::santa: to everyone on the Team and the Community forum users and Best Wishes for a successful and healthy 2022.:smiley:

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to all, from my bed and my fever :new_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

You have to wear a mask on the if when you have symptoms :mask::joy::joy::joy:

Get better soon ❤️‍🩹

3 Likes

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everybody here! :christmas_tree::santa::partying_face::fireworks:

5 Likes

That’s a well stocked tree. Someone is very lucky!

5 Likes

Daaaaamn that looks amazing, like in the movies!

4 Likes

I gave my tree away to a poor neighbour

4 Likes