China: Declares crypto-currency transactions as illegal

Earlier this week, news broke that China's central bank - The People's Bank of China (PBOC) - has announced that going forward all transactions of crypto-currencies shall be illegal. This is seen as somewhat a strengthing measure of their 2019 crypto trading ban.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://blog.vitracash.com/china-declares-crypto-currency-transactions-as-illegal/
4 Likes

I see BTC has taken a hit but it has been long over due a correction. The more extreme the growth the more unstable so I think for those with a vested interest it can only be a good thing. It’s not the first time China have done this and we all know the fear spreading throughout the financial power houses of losing control of a decentralised monetary system.

As mentioned before, I’d like to buy some VitraCoin (VTC) :grin:

2 Likes

Now there is a pump based on US commitments from congresss. Any advice on this space much appreciated.

2 Likes

Steve, what advice are you looking for?

I can do our best, but we have to be careful as we’re not financial advisors.

2 Likes

Perhaps advice is the wrong word. Just continuing the commentary from the original blog post.

2 Likes

wow that’s BTC up over 30% this week alone

1 Like

But still 9 % down in 6 months perspective… :flushed:

2 Likes

Keeping on the crypto topic here, I’ve signed up to the Pi Network although a little late to the party it seems!

Has anyone else? I think I understand what they are trying to achieve: Pi Network

Would you believe I have!

3 Likes

I just need more reliable friends in my security circle to make up for being late to the party, again.

1 Like

Haha yeah I feel you on that :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

© 2021 VitraCash Ltd. All rights reserved.
VitraCash Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (No. 12854518).
Registered Address: 2nd Floor College House, 17 King Edwards Road, Ruislip, London, United Kingdom, HA4 7AE.