Can’t login

After the latest iOS update the app says that my phone number is wrong.

6 Likes

Plus one here too.

4 Likes

Same here.

5 Likes

Hi @zappe, @Steve & @trex

Thanks for highlighting this - we are now aware of the issue and are investigating it as a matter of urgency.

Once we have an update, we’ll make sure to post here and let everyone know.

Cheers

Ry

5 Likes

We have sent an update to Apple that fixes this issue.

It will take a few hours however once you can update, you should be able to login without issue.

6 Likes

Even on Android the app no longer recognizes the credentials… impossible access

4 Likes

There is a new update in the store. Please update the app and try again.

6 Likes

Works again :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

5 Likes

Just opened the app and my sign in is not working now on Android. Last updated 12th April and no new versions available.

Uninstalled the app and started sign in from scratch. “Invalid credentials”

Also found a possible bug while testing. If you enter a 0 which is normally omitted with the +44 7 for mobile then it’s classed as a different user account and will take you through registration rather than sign in even if you tap sign in.

Would be better for the app to ignore a 0 if entered. Less support time wasted

4 Likes

Hi Kevin

There should be a new update available. It was downloaded by people on Android yesterday which fixed this issue. It may take a period of time to make it to your device?

Thanks for letting us know about the 0 issue (CC @Dane).

2 Likes

This is from a fresh install today, Google play states last up was 12th. This is still the beta you are talking about??

2 Likes

Hi Kevin

No, you should be downloading it from the normal play store. Not the beta.

1 Like

Removed myself from the beta and installed again. Now it doesn’t accept my mobile number. Clicking continue does nothing.

1 Like

hi @Trojan_ere
I’ve spoken to the team during our Sprint Planning this morning, there was a miscommunication on Friday which led to a release we hadn’t intended. Hence the bugs and hasty fixes over the weekend!
There is a new version of the Android app currently in review with the Play store which should resolve the phone number verification bug you are experiencing.

3 Likes

Updated today to version 2.0.2 and no problems logging in.

5 Likes