Calling all multi-linguists!

Help localise VitraCash

A fantastic opportunity has come up that we'd like to share with our awesome community.

In an effort to make sure that VitraCash supports as many languages as possible for our launch, the team thought what better way to ensure that everything is correct by having help from our community!

Interested so far? To help translate VitraCash to your local language, you would need good typing skills, an advanced level (or native) in a language other than English and be confident in translating English into your chosen language.

You would be happy to use Slack* to communicate with the VitraCash team (and ask us questions!) and be happy to use a program called Crowdin* to complete the translations.

So, if I’ve captivated and kept your attention and you’d like to help, please use the following template to reply to this topic and I will be in touch with more details when we’re ready to get going!

First Name:
Language(s) you speak:
Are you happy using the mentioned programs? Yes/No

*(Crowdin is a web-based platform, and therefore does not require you to download anything. Slack is available for free on macOS, Windows, iOS and Android)

7 Likes

First Name: Sören (Soeren)
Language(s) you speak: German
Are you happy using the mentioned programs? Yes

5 Likes

First Name: Petr
Language(s) you speak: Czech :czech_republic:

4 Likes

First Name: João
Language(s) you speak: Portuguese
Are you happy using the mentioned programs? Never used them, but can give it a try.

5 Likes

Fantastic to see this support from the community.

3 Likes

Presumably German’s not needed considering that’s the native language of much of the team?

2 Likes

Good question! I will check on this and see if it would still be helpful though, thanks Feanor!

3 Likes

Hi @Feanor, we would still love you to be a part of the community translating if you were happy to help with German.

While majority of the founding team are native in German, we have lots of things on our plates with the launch so any help would be awesome.

2 Likes

That’s why I offered my help too :smiley:

2 Likes

Sören it didn’t even register that you had, I am so sorry :man_facepalming:t3:

My memory is my worst enemy sometimes.

2 Likes

Haha no worries, happens :smile:

5 Likes

First Name: Mattia
Language(s) you speak: Italian :it:
Are you happy using the mentioned programs? Yes, I used it to translate discord.

6 Likes

Hi all

As we confirm Ben’s replacement, this task is currently on hold.

We will look to officially start it in the next couple of weeks.

7 Likes

Let’s fill this role with first class talent. Looking forward to good news!

5 Likes

:wave:t4:

First Name: Oliver
Language(s) you speak: Hungarian

4 Likes

If you need someone for Spanish, you can count on me

4 Likes

Name: Hugo
Native language: Spanish
Yes

2 Likes

First Name: Yik Hoi (nickname: Rex)
Language(s) you speak: Traditional Chinese

3 Likes

© 2021 VitraCash Ltd. All rights reserved.
VitraCash Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (No. 12854518).
Registered Address: 2nd Floor College House, 17 King Edwards Road, Ruislip, London, United Kingdom, HA4 7AE.