App crashes

Trouble opening the app, open app, entered my pin and the app just crashes after that. I am using android.

1 Like

Hi Q_Si,
I’ve just posted an update on this bug here: Operating Status: 03 May 2022 - #2 by Dane

3 Likes

Update is out. Working great and like the UX adjustments too

2 Likes

Glad to hear it Matt,
unfortunately another user has reported a crash when attempting to view their Vitracard details. We are reviewing this now. Could you (or anyone else!) please try viewing your Vitracard details and confirm whether it crashes? It would really help us narrow down what’s going on.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Crashing for me on iOS. Sent a screen recording to @Ryan .

Works fine or me in Android

Thank you for checking guys.
We have identified three issues, two are bugs we are working on fixes for, the third is version control. There seem to be a few out in the wild right now so we are going to realign the public and Beta apps to a single version once the two bugs are resolved. This is probably why the app is working for you Matt, but not you Steve.
I’ll post an update once the bugs are resolved and the versions are realigned.
thank you for your patience.

4 Likes

Working for me (beta)

1 Like

I’m using from App Store, thought that was latest advice.

1 Like

You’re right, it is.

I will confirm this tomorrow in VitraBytes though.

3 Likes

Looking forward to the read.

No update yet?

2 Likes

There was an update saying version 2.1.0 was out, I can only see 2.0.3 on IOS App Store.

2 Likes

Alex,
The team just reviewed and realised Apple have delayed our release. We are investigating why and will let you know once 2.1.0 should be ready for download.

2 Likes

That’s iOS update just dropped.

Seems to be working well with extra detail on the transaction information. Nice.

Still need to complete my activation when the bank charge issue is resolved:

1 Like

Hi Steve, we’ve just finished that feature, it should be in next Monday’s deployment :slight_smile:

3 Likes